We are looking for a “Software Development & Support Analyst” to join our team! As a SW/S Analyst you will contribute to the analysis & development of software applications for Speedex clients and internal users using Microsoft.NΕΤ technologies and database development tools
Software Development & Support Analyst
The position requires a professional with at least 3 years of experience in Microsoft technologies (.NΕΤ studio, C#, MS SQL etc.). As a SW/S Analyst you will be responsible for the analysis and documentation of business requirements, the design, development, and delivery of B2B and B2C solutions along with the support of internal users and clients.
- Obtain, understand and analyze user requirements
- Develop SOAP/REST Web Services
- Create and maintain technical design documentation
- Develop Web and Windows applications
- Shape and transform business data
- Troubleshoot code and performance issues
- Provide direct support to internal/external users
- Analyze source data, understand relationships, hierarchies, groups, trends etc. and design data marts.
- Implement and automate Data Profiling, Quality and Management procedures
- Interpret written business requirements into technical specification documents
Knowledge and Skills:
- High level of ownership and ability to work independently
- Good business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Very good hands-on experience with a C#, ASP.NET, Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- Significant experience in Client Server and Multi-Tier programming
- Working knowledge of relational database platforms (MS SQL, Oracle, etc.) and SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT).
- Experience in creating ETL procedures (preferably SSIS), inline tables, data consolidation and associative models
- Understand business processes, how the application supports the business processes and apply this knowledge to best solve problems, good business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations
- Working experience with Enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, WMS, etc.) especially in Microsoft Navision will be considered a plus
- Flexibility to work in an increasingly fast-paced environment
- Full time job with permanent contract
- Group medical insurance program
- Dynamic work environment
- Continuous employee development
We would be more than happy to discuss with you this fantastic job opportunity!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org